Edelway SA is a pan-European IT recruitment company. Our leading multinational end client based in the Paris area (Dpt 95) is looking for a Project Manager to join their international team ASAP.
As member of the Project Office core team you will manage complex multisite infrastructure and/or business application development projects.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage multi-sites infrastructure and/or business application development projects
* Provide detailed costs and schedule estimates throughout the project
* Deliver projects within the agreed budget, schedule and quality standards, actively managing the project's stakeholders
* Manage project risks and dependencies, and escalate to project stakeholders in a timely manner
* Coordinate functional analysis, development, and technical operation teams in a matrix environment
* Coordinate change management activities to ensure successful buy-in of the targeted end user population
* Contribute to the IT PM Community
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Project Management
- 5 years experience in Project Management in complex and international "Infrastructure", "Software development" or "Software package customisation" Projects
- Real experience of a PM methodology (e.g.: PMI, Prince), particularly in the fields of Project Planning, Risk management, Stakeholders Management and Change Management
- Experience in managing outsourced fixed price projects
- Experience with Agile projects (Scrum)
- Thorough knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Experience in coordinating Requirements Gathering activity and leading Business workshops
- Good experience in test coordination on a big multi-site project: test strategy, test plans, tests management, test campaigns coordination
- Knowledge or experience with J2EE, Oracle, SAP ECC & BI, WebMethods, Opentext, HP Quality Center is an asset
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Domain would be a plus
You are fluent in French and English.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us ASAP your CV in English and French as a word document at email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call: +41 58 717 7014.
KEYWORDS: Project Manager, Project Management, PMI, PRINCE, Project planning, Risk management, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Software development, Software package custumisation, infrastructure
test coordination, test management, test strategy