Our Swiss global prestigious Client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its IT/IS Sales & Marketing Senior Manager (Director level) to join them in Paris on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the project management and delivery of IT projects to internal customers (Sales & Marketing) to meet the business needs.
* Responsible for collecting Business requirements raised by the business, and analysing to produce functional specifications, with or without the help of a dedicated Business Analyst.
* Responsibility for IT projects with a focus on scope and risk management, to deliver projects within budget, quality, and time.
* Act as the single point of contact concerning the projects and provide proactive feed-back to stakeholders including at steering and operational committees.
* Communicate with line managers and stakeholders project risks early, and assist by providing factual and timely recommendations for risks management.
* Follow and monitor developments to ensure solution meets the business requirements and in line with the IT strategy.
* Ensure project deliverables and quality. Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
Education and experience:
* Degree in Business Administration / IT / IS
* 5 years+ work experience in a similar position
* Solid experience as a Project Manager with ideally certification to support this: PMI, Prince2
* Strong business orientation; Business processes background in Sales & Marketing. For example sales operations, marketing, order to cash
* Distinctive skills stakeholders management
* Potentially have already implemented Salesforce.com
* Digital Marketing experience
* Fluent English and French
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Keywords: SAP, Salesforce, FDSC, IT, IS, Information Technology, Information System, PMI, Prince2, PMP, Project Management, Program Management, Director, Directeur, Chef de project, Gestion de project, Strategy, French, English, Digital Marketing, Sales & Marketing, S&M, Process, Roadmap, CRM, Stakeholders management, Business requirements, Online, Paris, Barcelona, Koln
If this sounds like your next challenge send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org (+41 58 717 70 35) and we will call you to discuss it in more details. Your application will be strictly confidential.