Edelway is an IT services and recruitment consultancy based in Switzerland with a pan-European presence. Our multinational client in Barcelona is now looking for a Technical Lead IAM (Identification Acess Manager), English speaker, to join them on a long term basis.
An excellent rate / package on offer
We can offer you a long term contract or a permanent opportunity
- Lead as a primar contact for technical decisions, for the IDAM project
- Drive the active directory migration process
- Ensure/Supervise the delivery of technical documents
- Supervise the understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties
- Define and refine the Identity and Access Management strategy that addresses identity lifecycle, authentication, role modeling and definition, user administration and governance across business applications and infrastructure
- Facilitate the design and architecture of IAM solution.
- Facilitate the design and architecture of Active Directory domain and certification services
- Provide monthly status updates to the Program Manager on key technical activities and work efforts
- Strong experience with Active Directory domain and certification services Infrastructure design
- Strong experience in execution Management & Identity Management (IM) related projects, from Design to Production.
- Strong Experience in design and deployment of Identity and Access Management Systems
- Experienced in leading onshore and offshore technical resources to create a high-performing team
- Experience designing Group Policies and OU's
- Experience with Active Directory Migration.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to find out more, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +41 58 717 7018 to discuss the role in more detail.