We are actively looking for a Liquidity Reporting SME for our global banking client based in Zurich.
You will be responsible for supporting the Liquidity Regulatory Reporting team in delivering NSFR reporting and additional regulatory demands.
* Drive priority deliverables in the current portfolio, specifically:
− Application of liquidity scope of consolidation to NSFR reporting
− Enhancements to NSFR reporting set-up (including global extension) and management information detail
− Support to global derivatives liquidity project around initial and variation margin topic (especially general ledger related aspects)
* Ensure that new projects are investigated, prioritized and communicated amongst the management team, as well as all documentation being thoroughly completed for each deliverable
*The projects all have a liquidity related output; however, they span technical liquidity and other regulatory subject matter through to data quality and IT systems, knowledge of these areas will be beneficial to the candidate and the stakeholders
* Liquidity Regulatory Reporting, particularly the latest NSFR framework with LCR experience
* Qualified accountant, or qualified by experience (degree & significant working experience) knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management system preferred
* Strong financial reporting background, with a track record in the international banking environment with respect to product offerings and accounting treatments
* Experience in a reporting environment and with change management activities
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us ASAP your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back shortly.
Liquidity reporting AND regulatory AND NSFR AND LCR