Public Relation Officer
Our global multinational Client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its Public Relation Specialist to join them in Lausanne Area. Fluent English and French is required, German is a plus. An excellent package is on offer for the right person.
In this role, you will be responsible for our client's Media Relations Strategy: protecting and promoting the reputation of our client and its brands through robust media and social issues management and proactive engagement with key media contacts.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key members of the economic, lifestyle, trade, specialized press and support with top-tier media requests related to corporate initiatives and/or issues.
- Coordinate media issues, social issues and crisis management program roll-out and support.
- Define the content strategy and editorial planning for news stories working in collaboration with the corporate and brand communication teams.
- Coordinate regional/market communications resources to ensure consistency of messages and external visibility.
- Oversee and manage the media relations process, including journalist inquiry tracking and response, monitoring & evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related field.
- At least 6 years work experience in media relations, corporate communications, public relations and/or corporate affairs.
- High Command of English and French, German is an asset. Any other language is a plus.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send me your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you shortly to discuss it.
Keywords : Public relations, Media relation, Social Media, Lobbying, Crisis communication, Communication, Branding, English, French, German, Media relations, corporate communication