Media & Corporate Relations Manager - GERMAN speaking
Our global multinational Client in Switzerland is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its Media & Corporate Relations Manager - GERMAN speaking to join them. Fluent English and German is required. An excellent package is on offer for the right person.
In this role, you will be responsible for our client's Media Relations Strategy: protecting and promoting the reputation of our client and its brands on the swiss market through robust media and social issues management and proactive engagement with key media contacts.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key members of the economic, lifestyle, trade, specialized press - with a special focus on the german speaking media.
- Coordinate media issues, social issues and crisis management program roll-out and support.
- Define the content strategy and editorial planning for news stories working in collaboration with the corporate and brand communication teams.
- Coordinate communications resources to ensure consistency of messages and external visibility on the swiss market.
- Oversee and manage the media relations process, including journalist inquiry tracking and response, monitoring & evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related field.
- At least 5 years work experience in media relations, corporate communications, public relations and/or corporate affairs.
- Experience in managing sensitiv documentation and confidential informations.
- Fluent English and German, French is a plus
If this sounds like your next challenge please send your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you shortly to discuss it or call at +41 58 717 7014 for more information.