Edelway AG is a Swiss Engineering/IT Services Consultancy with over 200 consultants active in Switzerland.
We currently have many exciting and challenging opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for an English speaking Project Costing Manager to join our dynamic and multicultural team on a long term basis in the Geneva/Lausanne area.
The purpose of this position is to monitor the overall project/sub-projects financial progress, deviation tracking and reporting to top management.
- Responsible for monitoring the overall project budget CAPEX and OPEX in collaboration with project management
- Track original budget, current budget, current forecast, commitments, and expenditures for the project and sub-projects
- Manage and analyze the project cost data and report to project management the impact of any deviations to the project scope
- Manage cost trend registers and assist project management in change control
- Collaborate with the project management and the EPCMV provider to ensure financial alignment of the project
- Develop budgets, specific tools to monitor project costs and project monitoring reports
- Engineering degree and/or Bachelor degree in finance/accountancy or project management
- PMP, PMI or Prince2 certification
- Min 10 years' experience in EPC project cost control, ideally within Pharma sector
- Ability to work effectively with the project team
- Ability to develop monitoring tools and reports
If it sounds like your next challenge and you want to know more, please send ASAP your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (+41 58 717 7035) and we will contact you shortly to discuss it in details.
Keywords: Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management, Validation, budget, cost, finance, financial, pharma, biotech, chemical, Switzerland, Suisse.