Edelway is a pan-European IT Services Company with offices in Switzerland, Berlin and Barcelona with over 200 Consultants active in Europe. Our global multinational client based in Zürich area, Switzerland, is currently looking for a SAP BW/BI Integration Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
The candidate will be part of Global Accounting Services Center (SAP Customer Competence Center) which provides world-wide SAP support for their centralized SAP system in Switzerland.
* provide the necessary expertise for all integration needs between SAP ECC and BW. The specific application areas include SAP FI-CO and SAP BW/BI.
* create functional design and technical specifications
* modify and improve SAP BW objects with new information to meet business requirements
* provide application level and data level integration expertise for the SAP areas mentioned above
* configure associated data transfer and update rules
* analyse, design and develop new processes and features
* manage and assist with implementation of projects that require design and creation of SAP BW components
* maintain and develop custom extractors
* assist with their migration to HANA on BW
* 3-5 years of experience with SAP applications at process, integration and data level
* good experience in design, implementation and management of InfoCubes and process chains
* strong experience with SAP BO to SAP BI integration, universe design and WEBI
* very good ABAP skills with exposure to Web Dynpro
* hands-on experience in BEx development is advantageous
* experience with HANA on BW is a plus
* fluent English (this is an English speaking environment)
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this sounds like it could be your next challenge and you would like to know more, please send an updated copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +41 58 717 70 49.