Edelway AG is a Swiss IT professional services company.
We are now looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join our international team at our global client in the Suisse Romande area (Geneva/Lausanne).
This is a long term relation and we will be particularly interested to hear from local candidates or keen to relocate to the area.
You will run a number of projects linked User Services / Windows Image Build: Desktop - VDI - Laptop / SCCM / Packaging
We are looking for a strong PM with a solid personality capable of handling multiple stakeholders around the globe.
* Lead technical infrastructure projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation, risks reporting, presentation.
* Keep up with all the projects with Infrastructure deliverables across the portfolio and ensure that where risks are raised, work with available SME to negotiate delivery dates.
* Directly project manage large Infrastructure projects, ensuring they follow the required processes
* Migrate of all desktops and laptops to standard image
* At least 5 years of experience in managing complex IT projects or multiple technology projects across several teams;
* Experience of working in global organizations with virtual teams.
* Impeccable presentation skills
* PMP certification (or equivalent);
If this sound like your next challenge, please send me your cv at email@example.com (+41 58 717 7035) and I will call you shortly to discuss in more details.