Global Process Manager for Cash Operation - Top 10 Insurance Company - Excellent Package
Edelway is a is a pan-european Recruitment Company.We are currently looking for a global process manager for cash operations to join our international team at our global insurance client in Barcelona area.
This is a permanent contract. You will report to the Global Head of Finance.
Start date: ASAP
- Engaged with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the processes owned
- Leverages local subject matter experts to ensure process suitability for specific local needs and builds a virtual team of experts across Finance Operations.
- Works with BPO supplier to improve process, maintains service quality and manage KPIs
- Ensures appropriate KPI, metrics and reporting is implemented to measure the success of function and integrated in overall Finance Operations regular reporting
- Ensures non-compliance is treated effectively and consistently and in accordance with non-compliance consequences
- Ensures adequate SOX, anti-fraud measures and operational controls are deployed ensuring effective global and local control environment is in place
- Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy
- Develop key metrics and KPIs in order to evolve the collection and claim recovery processes
- 10 years of business experience and industry knowledge
- Experience in Order to Cash processes (focus on collections) with proven ability to transform business and process
- MSc in Business or Operations (or equivalent)
- Leadership, coaching and management
- Extensive business process outsourcing and business process engineering
- Proven track record in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills
If this sounds like your next challenge please get in touch ASAP with Alexis on +41 58 717 7035 or email@example.com and we will call you shortly to discuss it.
Cash - Treasury - liquidity - liquidite - manager