Global Process Manager for Collections and Claim Recovery - Top 10 Insurance Company - Excellent Package
Edelway is a is a pan-european Recruitment Company. We are currently looking for a global process owner for collections and claim recovery to join our international team at our global insurance client in Barcelona area.
You will report to the Global Head of Finance. This is a permanent contract.
Start date: ASAP
- Develop key metrics and KPIs in order to evolve the collection and claim recovery processes
- Engaged with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the processes owned
- Leverages local subject matter experts to ensure process suitability for specific local needs and builds a virtual team of experts across Finance Operations.
- Works with BPO supplier to improve process, maintains service quality and manage KPIs
- Finds solutions to enable all countries to adapt to standard processes.
- Ensures non-compliance is treated effectively and consistently and in accordance with non-compliance consequences
- Ensures adequate SOX and operational controls are deployed as well as anti-fraud measures ensuring effective global and local control environment is in place
- Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy
- 10 years of business experience and industry knowledge
- Experience in Claim recovery
- MSc in Business or Operations (or equivalent)
- Leadership, coaching and management
- Extensive of business process outsourcing and business process engineering
- Proven track record in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experienced with process change and in driving operational improvement using methodologies such as Six sigma/Lean and Prince 2
If this sounds like your next challenge please get in touch ASAP with Alexis on +41 58 717 7035 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you shortly to discuss it