Global Head of Accounts Payables & Claims Payments
Edelway is a is a pan-european Recruitment Company. We are currently looking for a global head of accounts payables & claims payments to join our global insurance client team in Barcelona area for a permanent contract.
This role is in close collaboration with key stakeholders, local and regional COO & CFOs, Global Head of Finance Operations
Start date: ASAP
- Establish the overall global strategy (short/long term) and related processes for accounts payable and claims payments.
- Engages with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction related to the services provided by local and outsourced Account Payables functions.
- Leverages local subject matter experts to ensure process suitability for specific local needs and builds a virtual team of experts across the group.
- Works with BPO suppliers to improve process, maintains service quality and manage KPIs.
- Ensures and develop appropriate KPI, metrics and reporting
- Identify regional or scope expansion opportunities and ensure Scope harmonization for processes
- Ensures non-compliance is treated effectively and consistently
- Manages Audit Issues and risks identified within the area
- Ensures adequate SOX, anti-fraud measures and operational controls are deployed.
- Constantly seeks to evolve current practices in line with industry, technology or market changes and aligning with overall business strategy
- Ensure optimal working cash management balancing supplier satisfaction and financial interests
- 10 years of business experience and industry knowledge
- Experience in Order to Cash processes (focus on collections) with proven ability to transform business and process
- MSc in Business or Operations (or equivalent)
- Leadership, coaching and management
- Extensive of business process outsourcing and business process engineering
- Proven track record in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experienced with process change and in driving operational improvement using methodologies such as Six sigma/Lean and Prince 2
If this sounds like your next challenge please get in touch ASAP with Alexis on +41 58 717 7035 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you shortly to discuss it.