Edelway SA is an IT/Engineering professional services company.
We are now looking for an experienced MES consultant / Project Manager with specific demonstrable experience in implementations - ideally some experience with Siemens Simatic IT eBR - to help our client validate the 'Global MES' project. You will support a global MES project to implement Siemens Simatic IT eBR ( plant intelligence & preactor) solutions. Your first priority in this project will be to finalize/validate the proposal to the top management. This could be a long term opportunity as part of a 3-4 years program.
Locations: Belgium and/or Switzerland.
- Clarify the scope of the MES in a didactic, synthetic and clear vision; link this vision to the story, why and how the MES fits into the organisation strategy (big picture)
- Detail the architecture (interfaces with SAP, automatic warehouses, AGV's, SCADA's, automatic compounders, …)
- Provide a framework and validation of the business case elements and calculation, based on literature and industry benchmarks
- Validate the roll-out plan options: approach, resources, budget, time line.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information, Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years experience working with MES projects; deployment experience with plant floor/ Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions
- Ability to see the 'big picture'
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
If this sounds like your next challenge, send me your cv at email@example.com (+41 58 717 70 24) and we will call you to discuss it in more details. Your application will be strictly confidential.