Our global Insurance client based in Barcelona is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its Enterprise Business Architect. This is an English speaking role and an excellent package is on offer for the right profile.
Guide and govern development of enterprise architecture including enterprise's people, processes, services and organizational structure. You will be accountable for guiding the evolution and the governance of the EA business architecture domain.
* Facilitate the effective definition and management of the EA business architecture (e.g. principles, component business models, processes, roles, roadmaps)
* Identify and document key business drivers and requirements that affect EA
* Encourage business models that reduce business function redundancy by promoting shared services.
* Provide consultation and feedback on the subsequent data, application, technology EA domains to ensure that they support the business architecture
* Maintain a strong linkage to the people in the segments/BUs owning the business & IT strategies, and key business stakeholders. Respond to stakeholder requests for extensions to the scope of the business architecture
* Provide information and guidance to EA stakeholders who are defining or aligning to EA business architecture - thus promoting compliance to the business architecture and IT strategies
* Assist in creation of transition plans that will guide current business architecture to its to-be state
* Ensure that the EA business architecture is coherent and consistent with the IT strategies and with other EA architecture domains
* Establish and participate in design reviews, regular or ad-hoc architectural reviews, and issue management meetings - ensuring correct interpretation of functional requirements, business architecture, and IT strategies
Significant experience in working as lead architect in the insurance industry - at least 10 years in IT, working at least 5 years as an Architect.
Open Group / TOGAF certifications would be strongly appreciated.
Applied knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF preferred) and modelling notations like BPMN and UML using at least one architecture modelling tool.
Applied knowledge of business architecture models like Component Business Model (CBM), Strategic Capability Networks (SCN), Business Process Definitions, Enterprise Information Models (high-level data models)
If this sounds like your next challenge please email me a copy of your cv in English and I will call you shortly to discuss it.