Our global multinational Client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its CyberSecurity Manager to join them in Lausanne.
Fluent English is required. An excellent package is on offer for the right person.
Directly reporting to the Executive Security Manager you will be responsible for determining and implementing information security standards relative to computer systems, networks and telecommunications for the global enterprise. The candidate must be creative and technologically bold. The right candidate will possess a mix of pragmatism, creativity, management and communications skills.
- Identify, assess and advise on Cybersecurity threats
- Develop and maintain the globaI IT security policy and architecture (cloud, firewall, IAM)
- Implement Information Security control, procedures and risk management
- Work with peers and internal teams to support IT application/infrastructure security
- Implement Cybersecurity globally
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Cybersecurity, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience, with broad background information security and systems architecture
- Experience with security standards (ISO27001, Cybersecurity framework, ...), auditing, risk management
- Background in high tech or software industry is preferred.
- Security Certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM)
- English Fluent,
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV in English at email@example.com (+41 58 717 7035) and I will call you to discuss it in more details
Alternatively if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc.
keywords: Cybersecurity, CISSP, Senior Officer, Manager