Our global multinational Client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis its CyberSecurity Senior Consultant to join them in Zurich/Basel area.
Fluent English and German is required. An excellent salary package is on offer for the right person.
Directly reporting to the senior management you will be responsible for determining and implementing information security standards relative to computer systems, networks and telecommunications for global clients. Wou will join a highly dynamic, cross-functional team with some strong possibility of development.
- Support, Assess and Advise on Information Security control, procedures and risk management for global clients.
- Diverse Information Security programs, i.e. Data Leakage, Host Intrusion Protection System, ISO27001
- Review and update global IT Security Policy framework
- Embed Information Security into Corporate Governance structure
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Cybersecurity, etc.
- 5-10 years of experience, with broad background information security and systems architecture
- Experience with security standards (ISO27001, Cybersecurity framework, ...), auditing, risk management
- Security Certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM)
- Excellent communication skills
- English Fluent, German
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org (+41 58 717 7035) and I will call you to discuss it in more details
Alternatively if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc.
keywords: Cybersecurity, CISSP, Senior Officer, Manager