Edelway is a pan-european Pharma Consultancy. One of our best client, a global, pharmaceutical company based in Basel Area is currently looking for experienced Medical Science Liaison Manager.
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Manager is responsible in the development of the vision, strategic and tactical plans, resource and budget plans, ongoing development and refinement of the national MSLs. You will be responsible for:
- Develop and monitor the implementation on local medical plan and provide inputs to the brand plan.
- Develop and cultivate important internal and external relationships/Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement plan at the national levels.
- Expertly represent assigned MSL group in internal and external teams, meetings, presentations and other forums.
- Ensure field force team are equipped with appropriate medical scientific information to conduct their tasks (induction training, product quizzes, field training, redeployment training, FBI).
- Oversee the work of MSLs across the assigned therapeutic area(s) to ensure strategic and tactical plan, other target and goal achievement.
You are a medical doctor or pharmacist or post graduate in medical field by education from a registered university (local or overseas). Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience of writing clinical publications and delivery of scientific presentations.
- Relationships with external KOLs, other thought leaders, and external organizations is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Drug Safety SOPs.
- Able to collaborate effectively and efficiently with marketing team, sales team, pharmacovigilance and regulatory person.
- Good communication skill and fluent in English.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your CV at “email@example.com“ or contact us at +34 93 018 5722.