Our global pharmaceutical Client is now looking to hire its Director Process Project to join them on a permanent basis.
You will report to the Head of Global Engineering and the Sr Director of the site and will lead or coordinates project planning, resourcing, people management, and troubleshooting for engineering projects.
You will also ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
Your reports: building lead, commissioning lead, infrastructure lead, automation lead
Locations: Switzerland, Zurich/Bern area
- Manage the processes within the project facility and all related activities dealing with the site project management.
- Build and directs the group in accordance with company policies, regulations and business strategies.
- Assures personnel development and performance improvement objectives and activities.
- Make plans for the short and long term maintenance needs of the company.
- Be a member of the Global Engineering executive management group.
- Supports other global engineering projects.
- Msc in Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry or equivalent.
- Strong project experience within the construction & qualification on Pharma / Biotech.
- Experience of design/construction/commissioning/operational on large scale projects.
- Greenfield or start-up experience.
- Experience in GMP, qualification/validation.
- English fluent. German is a plus.
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org (+41 58 717 7035) and I will call you to discuss it in more details.